Preparing for the next RYLA…
Thank you for your support! The next RYLA Northwest program will be held June 8-11, 2022 at YMCA Camp Colman (20016 Bay Rd SW, Longbranch, WA 98351).
The RYLA Northwest Committee will hold an online information sessions for Rotarians on Mondays each month: February 7, March 21, and April 18. Each meeting will begin at 6pm. Please contact the committee for more information.
Registration is done online, in two parts.
First, each RYLA Chairperson will complete a “reservation” process on behalf of his or her club to reserve and pay for the seats for their student attendees. Please contact Stacia to reserve your seats, find out more about costs, and our new refund policy.
- There is no limitation on the number of students a Club may send, but reservations will be accepted on a first-come-first serve basis. Registration is limited to 100 students.
- February 15, 2022 : All spots must be reserved by the Rotary Club. Please start your selection process now!!!
- We encourage you to review your student selection process, in order to identify those students who would most benefit from attending the RYLA program.
Second, select your students. Students must be in grades 10 & 11 (age 16 & 17). Students cannot be 18 years or older on June 8, 2022. To support Clubs in their recruitment efforts, two files with information are below. These can be provided to schools and families (1) via link or (2) printed and provided in physical form.
Third, once you have selected your student attendee(s), send their name and email to Stacia. Student attendees will complete a separate online registration form.
- March 30, 2022: All students names & emails must be turned in to Stacia Marshall. Another link will be sent to you for this process.
- April 18, 2022: Your students must of completed their online application or they WILL NOT be attending and we will fill their spot. (Rotarians to check in with their students and make sure they have completed their application.)
- There will be no refunds so please stay in touch with your candidates and get back-up students in case you need them.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the committee members.
Have you invited the student you sponsored to share their experience at a Club meeting? Have you invited them to join you in a service project? Stay in touch with your RYLA alumni and invite them to grow in Rotary.